Friday, September 19, 2008

So Happy!


Just a quick blog today to let all my loved ones know we are back from our wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii. Justin kept our trip a secret up until the day of our wedding, but hinted I would need to pack little beach clothes and swim gear, so I was ready! He is spoiling me and loving me hard, and I love him hard back for all he is and does! The wedding was beautiful, our 6 kids were as cute as ever and little angels during and after the ceremony, and the small celebration was perfect. It was amazing to finally meet many of Justin's family members and I cherish each first moment with them all. Justin, thank you for making it perfect, I love you.
We are a bit busy now with Hurricane Ike creeping up to Louisville and knocking power out in many homes, with now only over 100,000 homes to go....mine included. Work provided a generator to at least give some relief with food in the kitchen and to do some laundry or whatever, but I am anxious to be back in the full swing of things and COOK my NEW HUSBAND dinner in my kitchen!! Through all things we become closer and stronger. I love ya'll and hope to see you soon. HB & DJ - you are strong and your strength provides energy and hope to everyone around you, making it all flow so perfectly. As always, thinking of you...

1 comment:

Erin said...

I was so disappointed that I wasn't able to come out and share your big day with both of you. Dave said that it was gorgeous and wonderful. I hope that you guys are having the time of your life! Congratulations.
Check out our new blog at
thejewkesygossip.blogspot.com

Love,
Erin